Welcome to Enfield Croquet Club and thank you for visiting our website.
Following the relaxation of the Government's lockdown restrictions, Enfield's lawns have re-opened again.
We have drawn on government advice, along with guidelines from the Croquet Association (CA), to put together a set of rules that members using the lawns from that date
must observe. In summary - more information can be found on the members page:
* morning sessions are available for singles games (AC, one-ball or GC), individual practice and one-to-one coaching are allowed - with only two people on a lawn at
any one time
* afternoon sessions are "rock up and play" - max of four people per lawn - two games of singles or one game of doubles
* evening sessions - max of four people per lawn as above
* lawns for morning and evening sessions must be booked through Brian Dawes and all afternoon participants must let Brian or another committee member know if they play
for "track and trace" purposes
* all playing equipment, door handles, gate handles and padlocks must be cleaned before and after use
* social distancing must be observed at all times, except between members of the same household.
The complete rules have been emailed to members.
These are not easy times, and it's important that we are patient with each other while we negotiate our way back to normality.
you have any questions about this, please contact Andrew Fall or Marian Cuckson.
To Our Future Members!
The Croquet Association, as you
may have seen in the 24th May issue of The Sunday Times, has seen a 110% increase in recent sales of croquet equipment. We are glad to hear of this interest and very much hope to be in a position to
open our doors to new members in the not too distant future.